Priority One: The Safety of our Children
All of our Children's Workers are carefully SCREENED AND TRAINED in order to provide a safe environment for our greatest treasure: our children.
BOYS: Age 4 through 1st Grade
The Tree Climbers ministry is for boys age 4 through Grade 1 and their fathers or adult male guardian. They meet at 7pm Friday night from September through May
BOYS: Grades 2 through 12
Boys in grades 2 through 6 are in our Stockade group, and Brigade is for boys in 7th - 12 grades. They meet at 7pm Friday night from September through May
Girls and Moms: Age 4 through 6th Grade
Bloom meets the first Friday of each month from September to May. It is for mothers (grandmothers, aunts) and daughters to discover life together through crafts, games, song, snack and story. Ages Pre-k to 6th grade.
NEW PRICES!! $35 REGISTRATION FEE
3 YEARS OLD: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY 9:15 A.M-12 NOON $175 MONTHLY
4-5 YEARS OLD: MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9:15 A.M-12 NOON $295 MONTHLY
At Kids Preschool Express, our dedicated teachers and staff care for the total child—spiritually, physically, emotionally, and academically. We encourage family involvement in education through stimulating field trips, our annual Fall Festival, Christmas Program, and Graduation Program. Our staff is always available to answer your questions as we partner with you in preparation for Kindergarten and a foundation rooted in Jesus Christ and the Bible.
PICTURE THIS. . . . .
Your child in a safe, secure, fun and motivational classroom with teachers who encourage their questions and positively reinforce the good manners and behaviors you are teaching them at home!
PICTURE THIS. . . . .
Your child playing in a fenced in, outdoor playground, or in the winter months, in a warm, spacious gymnasium!
Contact us: 215-788-7888
All Children's Workers are to follow these steps to be eligible to serve in the Children's/Youth Ministries associated with Calvary Baptist of Bristol.
1. Fill out the Application (which includes 2 references)
2. Obtain the PA State Police Criminal History Clearance (CLICK)
3. Obtain the Child Abuse History Clearance (CLICK)
4. If you lived out of the state of PA within the last 10 years, you will need to obtain an FBI Clearance.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts presented in the Training. You will be contacted to set up a time to go through our training after you have completed the Application (click "Application" above).
6. At the Training, you will be asked to sign the Code of Ethics and Liability Waiver. Download HERE