Priority One: The Safety of our Children
All of our Children's Workers are carefully Trained and Screened. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our greatest treasure, our children.
BOYS: Age 4 through 1st Grade EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 7:00-9:00 PM
The Tree Climbers ministry is for boys age 4 through Grade 1 and their fathers or adult male guardian. They meet at 7pm Friday night from September through May
BOYS: Grades 2 through 12 EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 7:00-9:00 PM
Boys in grades 2 through 6 are in our Stockade group, and Brigade is for boys in 7th - 12 grades. They meet at 7pm Friday night from September through May
Girls: Grades K to 6th EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 7:00-9:00 PM
Bloom is Blooming this Year! We still have our first Friday events of each month from October to May. These unique events are for mothers (grandmothers, aunts) and daughters to discover life together through crafts, games, song, snack and story. Ages K to 6th grade. Meet in Fellowship Hall from 7:00-8:30 pm.
BUT... we are adding additional Friday nights just for girls grades 3-6. These nights will be a time to build friendships, bring friends, learn from God's Word, explore, create, and GROW in your faith!
The dates for the fall are OCTOBER 11,18,25 and NOVEMBER 8, 15, 22. Meet downstairs in the main church building from 7:00-9:00 pm.
NEW PRICES!! $35 REGISTRATION FEE
3 YEARS OLD: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY 9:15 A.M-12 NOON $195 MONTHLY
4-5 YEARS OLD: MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9:15 A.M-12 NOON $310 MONTHLY
At Kids Preschool Express, our dedicated teachers and staff care for the total child—spiritually, physically, emotionally, and academically. We encourage family involvement in education through stimulating field trips, our annual Fall Festival, Christmas Program, and Graduation Program. Our staff is always available to answer your questions as we partner with you in preparation for Kindergarten and a foundation rooted in Jesus Christ and the Bible.
PICTURE THIS. . . . .
Your child in a safe, secure, fun and motivational classroom with teachers who encourage their questions and positively reinforce the good manners and behaviors you are teaching them at home!
PICTURE THIS. . . . .
Your child playing in a fenced in, outdoor playground, or in the winter months, in a warm, spacious gymnasium!
Contact us: 215-788-7888
All Children's Workers are to follow these steps to be eligible to serve in the Children's/Youth Ministries associated with Calvary Baptist of Bristol.
1. Fill out the Application (which includes 2 references). Before you can serve in a children’s or youth ministry you must be a regular attender of our church for at least 6 months.
3. Obtain the Child Abuse History Clearance (CLICK) Then go to "Create Individual Login." After creating a login go back to the opening page and click "Individual Login."
4. For Children's Ministry Leaders: If you lived out of the state of PA within the last 10 years, you will need to obtain an FBI Clearance.
5. All of those working with minors must attend a Child Safety Training or view the videos that are linked below.
6. You must sign the Code of Ethics and Liability Waiver. CLICK HERE